Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Doc Oa™ and the Know Thing Challenge Animation September 2008

David Schwartz the creator of the Doc Oa™ which is an organizer binder, He contacted me to create characters and animation for his presentations to schoolsand for his website...



... this is actually the long cut, it originally was about half the length but Mr. Schwartz was so happy about the animation we added another half and then put it all together as one piece. In the following weeks I created a few illustrations for the Doc OA™ website and documented some presentations and examples of the Know Thing Challenge which can be seen here...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm an illustrator/animator/cartoonist/musician/photographer from Boston. To figure out more look at my official website... http://alexcormack.com/ it's wicked awesome